Local business owners feel effects of inflation
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
In 1983 we had to buy a new vehicle for our family. The car load rate was about 18%. Here is the best explanation of inflation and how to mitigate it I ever saw and heard. https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/jimmy-carter-on-inflation-cold-open/3007609