Location for Augusta Tech’s expanded automotive training facility revealed
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
This is an incredible gift from Jim Hudson and the Augusta National. I’ve often thought that quality technical training is the way forward for many who want something different than the traditional four-year college degree. The “trades” as we have known them are enormously important to our community and beyond. Those jobs require an increasingly higher skilled work force and this gift will enable this to happen. The Augusta community owes a loud expression of gratitude for these important and generous gifts. Thank you!
This is great news and a wonderful reuse of that dealership downtown!
Love it! We sorely need more people going into skilled trades.