McKnight recall application fails
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Continue on with the GREAT JOB you have been doing since taking Office Commissioner McKnight.
Catherine has done a great job as Commissioner!
This was nothing more than a witch-hunt!
Here’s my belief. There are a group of black people who have worked very hard and become middle class. They now live in a mixed race neighborhood and are very happy. They are objecting to being put in another district which does not contain people who are on the same social-economic level as they are. I can’t say that I blame them; however, they are a new neighborhood and taking long established areas of Summerville and Forrest Hills and moving them is an even more unfair course of action.
The thing is though, as much as I understand their anger? McKnight had nothing to do with it,.their anger is misdirected..