HomeNewsHealth, Science & TechnologyMedical College of Georgia scientists study how exercise can counter diabetes damage
Medical College of Georgia scientists study how exercise can counter diabetes damage
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
We are so fortunate to have all of this research going on in our town…they are making great strides in sooo many different aspects of health. The studies are recognized all over the world not just locally. Thanks to all for your dedication.