Michael Meyers: Picking up where we left off
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
“In 2022, let’s work on not grouping people into a box. This can become dangerous, especially if you don’t know what you are talking about. When you group people, that also would give people an ability to group you.” – Great quote!!
You are right, Montana will be interesting to watch…probably for the wrong reasons though.
Once again a column that doesn’t address the hideous job Hardie has done..or address anything other than the teaser that you are close enough to him to know his plsns…