HomeOpinionMichael MeyersOpinion: Michael Meyers: The real story is in the comments, and Columbia...
Opinion: Michael Meyers: The real story is in the comments, and Columbia Countians really like their sheriff
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I would nominate Mrs. Sylvia Cooper for
City Administrator Emeritus. She could
Straighten out this mess. ❤️❤️❤️
I second that
I am very curious to see who will assume the administrative position without demanding an audit to begin the job with a clean outlook. No audit justs means an acceptance of all wrongdoing – present or perceived. At least there should be some public discussion regarding the matter.
Odie is leaving before his house of cards budget collapses.
So since you already know who it is the fix is in? Must be straight from your buddy Hardie’s mouth…probably the first honest thing he has said in a month…
Your ARC story is simply not true. Disappointed in these comments to say the least.
And very disappointed in this news source which I really support letting these false statements be published.
Can you elaborate?