Midville man sentenced for operating cockfight operation
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Amazing effort and expense to investigate, indict and convict a bunch of rednecks and their roosters. Too bad no law enforcement agency will put that effort into investigating Hardie Davis and his crew of rats who are abandoning his sinking ship and moving out of state.
I agree Ted. While I do not condone the abuse of any animal for the pleasure of humans, including circuses, on the scale of criminal behavior this is pretty far down the list. Go to any chicken farm and witness the MASS abuse.
Tedd, you nailed this one…