Mobile homes proposed along Mike Padgett Highway, townhomes off Stevens Creek Road
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Thirty-six units would mean six structures of six units each.
The current statement of eight structures of six units each equals forty-eight units.
Hope for the sake of the infrastructure it’s the thirty-six.
5.8 mobile homes per acre is cramming them in there. Hope they are required to be new ones .
Don’t need a junk trailer park.