MotorHeadline: New year revolutions – What to look for in 2023
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
My theory for the high prices for vehicles currently is a strategy for manufacturers to bridge the price gap between the conventional vehicles and the “new “ hybrid and electric vehicles. This helps recoup the cost of manufacturing changeover to the new technology.