HomeNewsCrime & CourtsMurder charge downgraded to exploitation of disabled in unlicensed personal care home...
Murder charge downgraded to exploitation of disabled in unlicensed personal care home case
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
This is so sad. Amazes me that someone could be that greedy.
Did the current DA do away with CAVE?? I certainly hope NOT!!
Sure sounds like she murdered that poor man! If the DA is trying to lessen the charge from MURDER he should just charge her for leaving the door unlocked. Let her pay a fine of $50 and go on to find the next group of invalids she can take advantage of and kill, um, I mean, exploit. Hopefully, one day, she’ll be one of those folks.