Neglect of elderly or disabled adult case to be dismissed
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Why would they dismiss the charge???????
That does seem a little strange, BUT look at the fact that it was the 28th time they had called this case to trial. Not what you would call a ‘speedy trial’ and 4+ years since the alleged crime. There is probably more to the story that would explain the dismissal more.
Sandy Hudson, what’s the “Rest of the Story???” Why were the charges dismissed? Why was she not given a speedy trial?