HomeNewsHealth, Science & TechnologyNew poll shows Georgians support Medicaid expansion, increasing education funding
New poll shows Georgians support Medicaid expansion, increasing education funding
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
A rebate would be nice. But repavi g the road I live on would be nicer
Georgia Budget and Policy Institute (GBPI), a left-leaning think tank in Atlanta: Be sure to not call these new programs “taxes”; they are “investments”. Another useless poll designed to fit an agenda of welfare.
It does no good to put people on Medicaid if doctors , labs, hospitals and such other providers do not accept it . It’s the same as having “Obama” care very few places accept it . So you’ll just be spending billions of taxpayers dollars to insurance companies to “ administer” it and no one will be getting better health care .