No more Santa work for former teacher accused of sexual contact with students
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
He was married the year he was born?
@Bob Young. I was thinking the same thing. He was born married. Smh.
Kinda confused as what the first two comments were referring to as the words married or marriage were not mentioned in this article. Moving on, unless there is more to this story these are the lamest accusations I have ever heard of. Sounds like there may have been some student manipulations here. Good luck to the jury on this one.
There was a typo that was fixed
These predators have a real knack for getting jobs that gives them a close proximity to the kids. And they prey of kids that are very vulnerable. Kids without father in their lives and they take on that roll and it seems earnest and then it happens. And how about all the kids that grow up and never tell anyone what happened. Sometimes they are scared and sometimes they are humiliated and confused.
I have known mr brooks a long long time and find these charges very hard to believe !