Nursing leader at Piedmont Augusta named to Healthcare Workforce Commission
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Governor Kemp made an excellent choice. Janee Dock is a strong and knowledgeable Nurse and Administrator. Her Mom is pretty awesome as well. We have a daughter-in-law that is a Nurse in SC. We just got back from a visit. As stated, this is a Nationwide problem. Our daughter-in-law’s facility is understaffed every day. They too, have no techs, anymore. Nurses are having to do pretty much everything. The Technical Schools could very well be initial savior, but there will definitely need to be another “pipeline” put into place. We ALL need for them to be successful in their quest.