Parole denied to convicted serial rapist of Fort Gordon soldiers’ wives
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Another criminal that took something that no prison sentence will replace..he should die in prison for the safety of all women..
How dare these people! When you are sentenced to 5 consecutive life-in-prision sentences plus 40 years, you should have to DIE in prison 5 times, then serve another 40 years before you are released! Does this mean the parole board’s job is to put dangerous people back into society to harm all of us?
Yes Jim I don’t understand how that sentence can even be eligible for parole. Got to be some missing information.
Ditto, Allen, Jim, and Kathleen..
Why not the death penalty for rape?