Planning Commission recommends against Furys Ferry retail development and mobile concrete plant
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
In one case, this proves that Richmond County is not the only place where “Commissions”, can be “persuaded”, to vote against something, without ANY open discussion, even when their own support staff. has reviewed the potential negatives. There is no question in my mind, that a “West Laker” or two, “conversed” with Planning members, before the meeting.