Plant Vogtle Expansion Hits Two Key Milestones
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Congratulations to Georgia Power and Southern Nuclear. The general public has no concept of the man-hours, material, and time required to construct a nuclear power plant and bring it on line. Southern Company is one of the few electric utilities in the U. S. that committed to, and mastered, the safe and efficient construction and operation of nuclear power plants. The environmentalists should be e celebrating this event.