Politics plays second fiddle to golf during Masters week
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I’ve laughed out loud through the entire article! Love the Jane story and the owl. Hilarious!!! You’re the best!
All your columns are good but this one was the funniest ever.
I think you should write a book. I really consider you the female version of Lewis Grizzard. I sure miss that man. I was a big fan of his and also Emma Bombeck
I love your columns every Sunday. You are the Best exposing the mess our City Gov. is in.