Pratt-Dudley Builders Supply Closing its Doors
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Enjoy your retirement! Well deserved!
The closure of a long-standing independent business is a big deal.
I don’t buy a lot of lumber, but every time I went there the customer service was excellent. I learned a lot about what I was buying. The staff would explain why to buy this rather than that. Just walking around in their warehouse is pretty special. I will miss it. A big box store will never replace it.
Sir, You definitely deserve great retirement ! Enjoy, and thank you for the multiple times that your company was able to find out of the ordinary wood products (CEDAR) that many box stores and other lumber entities couldn’t or didn’t want to find, THANK YOU and Your Great Business will be sorely missed !!