Redwood Housing committed to rehabbing Bon Air
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Thank you for keeping us updated on this beautiful and historic building.
The last paragraph quoted from Boehm sounds like “hot air”…if they truly felt this way why didn’t they do something before their feet were put to the fire??? Scott, can you give some history on why this historic hotel was designated Section 8?