Continued Columbia County growth indicated by requests to the planning department
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Not no, but HELL NO on changing the setbacks just so they can cram more houses in.
“greatly hinders and restricts the size, design and style” of the homes” Gold face lie, I suspect. Just means they can jam more homes in there…the County will approve this…and you folks will keep voting the some people in (or their cronies) to continue the march.
Yeah, that statement made me shake my head. If you elect representatives that believe a smaller lot is lest restrictive on design, you deserve what you get.
less, not less…be nice to have an edit option for few minutes.