Richmond County Booking Highlights
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Soon there will be no white people (except drugies) left in Richmond county to put in jail, so “all” of the crime will be by the remaining black population. It is such a pity to see the fast mass exodus from the black racist-run city happening to Augusta.
I’m sure Amber wouldn’t be happy with this comment.