Richmond County juries find two guilty of gun crimes
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Oh My Goodness ! Who had a “Come To Jesus Meeting” with Jared Williams ??!! No Plea Deals !! Congratulations, Sir. Does this mean we are finally going to see some felons in jail where they belong ? I am sincerely hoping that this trend continues, and the plea deals from your past, are now behind us.
These two must not have paid their retainer fee!!
The buzz phrase seems to be “gun violence”, but we all understand that inanimate objects are not the problem; it’s really just violence. The widespread cultural acceptance of violence as a first level conflict resolution tool is the underlying issue. Until the public comes to grips with that fact, we will continue to see more of it.
What the heck has happened to Jared Williams?! He’s becoming almost Natalie Paine-like! Charging felons for having a gun??? Unheard of! Has somebody notified George Soros? Jared is straying from the path.
Shocking, Huh ??!! That is why I had to comment above….