RC PT Feb 11- March 8 by augustapress on Scribd
Richmond County Property Transfers Feb 23rd – Mar. 8th
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Good thing Kendricks is running for Mayor since he didn’t know how to tax property properly. Three properties sold, just this report in Richmond County for $6000,000 to over $1,000,000 more than the assessed value. The citizens of Richmond county are being ripped off by having so many rich people or businesses getting favored status and not paying their fair share of taxes.