Sacred Heart Cultural Center will throw a Garden City Festival
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Why is the lead photo for the story the Augusta Museum of History when everything is about the Sacred Heart Garden Festival in the article?????? And, the headline is VERY misleading — what’s the “Time Travel” angle on the Garden Festival as promised in the headline????
Hi Michelle! I believe you have two of our articles confused. The article you are talking about featuring time travel is https://theaugustapress.com/time-traveling-and-wine-tasting-are-among-several-csra-festivities-saturday/ while this particular article is just about the garden party. Hope this helps!