Senate bill bars blocking access to government services based on COVID vax status
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I’ve been wrong about the word vaccine all my life according to the Dems.
The AAP and ACP oppose the bill because they would hand to own up to all the harm they’ve done by pushing the jab. Look at the Vax injury that’s been reported through the CDC…. and that’s just the part they LET us see. Look at all the young people (18-60s) suddenly dying, having heart problems out of the blue and strokes due to blood clots. And just recently they’ve released info about female fertility.
I highly support this bill.
as with the government it’s all about the $, no one has the right to tell another what to take or not take, the problem with natural immunity is its free, and no pharma can make a penny from it. people have died from covid after getting shots and boosters!!!! why? hmmm