Sex and drug investigation hits Augusta Fire Department
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
This is what happens when you do not hire the most qualified people for jobs..starting at the top all the way down..Augusta politics at its finest..they should hire a consultant to tell them what to do so they can ignore it and write a check..seems like that’s what happens pretty much every time..
I’ve worked with pot-heads – they were unreliable, useless, destroyed a lot of expensive equipment, and threatened their co-workers safety. The fire department ought to test every employee every quarter, from Chief Burden on down. The female should be terminated too.
I support drug testing .
How much does the county pay for a drug test now ?
Can anyone suggest the most cost effective way to secure accurate drug testing by contracting with a vendor ( name the suggested vendors ) for several thousand drug tests over a twelve month period ?
Just another county commission failure ……
This is what happens when you have a Deputy Chief with the nick name like ” Player- Player “.