Slim Chickens in Evans holds ribbon cutting
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Nice free advertising after being open for a year and a half… Slow news day? Reporter needed a story and the deadline was near? I love the “close proximity” quote. When translated means “staying in Columbia County”.
they will build where the money is.
Thought about going several times but just don’t want the hassle of the traffic at that intersection…
Bite the bullet. We like it. Go for it.
I’ll try to catch it when it not near lunch or dinner time..