SOAR Academy of Evans celebrates national award
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
When we moved here in 1997 private schools were few and far between.
Thanks to the decline in quality of county schools we have a growing number that are meeting the demands of great education for our most valuable resource…our children.
As a former educator who saw students within these parameters struggle in the traditional classrooms, I consider Ms. Skaggs a god-send to the community!
Thank you for going outside the box.