Something you may not have known: Brewmaster Edward Herman and Belle of Georgia
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
He should sell the recipe to Riverwatch and it should get a permanent rebirth.
And that, boys and girls, is how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives got started on its mission to destroy, cripple, and hamstring the people and corporations doing business in those industries. They are still working the mission under Joe Biden.
I remember when Belle of Georgia came back out, it was a damn fine beer. Doug, why don’t you sell or license the recipe? I am sure Sheehan’s and the Arsenal Tap room would love to offer it on draft, I know they would have my business!