Something You May Not Have Known: Ed Turner
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Ed Turner has brought an amazing amount of joy and happiness to our community. To live doing the thing you love while bring such joy to others is a great life indeed. We are fortunate to have folks like Ed Turner and his musically talented friends amongst us. Thank you Ed and all those involved.
I can’t wait to see what Ed entertains us with next! Great Read!
What was significant about the number 9 that Ed used it for his band name?
What a remarkable tribute to Ed. A stand out class act and amazingly talented. Rarely does one ever see Ed without a smile on his face. Thank you Ed for all you have contributed to Augusta and surrounding areas.