Something You May Not Have Known: Home Folks News and Records
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I would give anything to rummage around the store looking for that latest release! Oh, and use my Q card
Loved this! Bought many records there.
FANTASTIC writing of a beloved Augusta institution…Home Folks was the best…
Great read on one of Augusta’s fine establishments that hired so many young people over the years and offered up great memories.