HomeLifestyleSomething You May Not Have KnownSomething you may not have known: The time Mötley Crüe came to...
Something you may not have known: The time Mötley Crüe came to town
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Funny commentary. Enjoyed reading it, but even when I was younger and bolder, the Crue was never my cup-o-tea!
That was the second time they had played Augusta..the first concert was in the 85ish era. They put on a loud rock and roll show with no mooning incidents. They put on a KISS like pyrotechnic show. Publicity sells and bad publicity sells even more. Today, its just pathetic to watch them…