Something You Might Not Have Known: MCG’s Grave Robber
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Scott, thank you for all of your research. It has been awhile since I learned of this. You added so much more to the story with your research.
Wow that was the most ghoulish thing I have ever read!
Well, MCG didn’t do what they did in the UK!
To burke someone.
To execute (someone) by suffocation so as to leave the body intact and suitable for dissection.