South Augusta Rising: Still rural, still developing
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Still developing the land and the image. There is room.
Augusta was a great place to work, live and raise your family..right up until consolidation..then they took our tax dollars and filled up the city’s bankrupt coffers and turned South Augusta into a burgeoning wasteland..it’s come back some but it has a long way to go to Beth to the glory of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s…
Get to..not Beth…please give us an edit option!!