Southbound Smokehouse on Central Avenue to Close
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
the dirty rats at RCSO set these guys up…get the hell out of Richmond County as it is not a business friendly place.
Southbound was a much needed asset for Central Avenue. They will find Columbia County a breath of fresh air after having to deal with Richmond County.
As sad as I am to see them go. Congratulations gentlemen, you have made a good decision.
The two comments above was exactly what I was going to say. I have been wanting to open up a restaurant for years but guess what, this was the nail in the coffin for me in Richmond county! Way to go RCSO!