Special elections off to slow start in Richmond County
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I don’t care who gets elected to the school board as long as he or she is an advocate for CRT and teaching kids all about sex with adults. (no, just kidding. Only the CRT part is really needed. White kids need to learn that they are the Oppressors)
I’m not going to say what needs to be said but the low voter turnout is because no Republicans are running therefore they care less. Oh , there I go getting ahead of myself. Ha ha