Splitting the Augusta Judicial Circuit Is A Good Idea for Columbia County
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Thank you Mr. Chairman, maybe now that smart arse Adam King will hush up and move his office to Richmond county where he belongs with Long and other attorneys against Columbia County determining their own future. We could also hope the people at Doctors Hospital, fighting against our new hospital, would move along with them. We will still have great growth here in Columbia fueled by the superior School system and a much better business climate.