HomeNewsCrime & CourtsSuit filed against city of Hephzibah and commission chairman over animal cruelty...
Suit filed against city of Hephzibah and commission chairman over animal cruelty arrest
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Sounds like the guy that couldn’t keep his animals penned up should have been the one arrested…
Sounds like it is time to write a check.
Good investigative reporting would have included who ate the pig, who was clearly a pawn in this dispute.