Let the Sunshine In: A tale of four states
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Until politicians have to pay out of their own pockets it will never stop. Augusta violates it regularly and nothing is done…it’s a joke of a law with no teeth..
The statement, ““Some of my research indicates that most of the laws don’t really matter in the scheme of things,…” says it all. When elected officials, legislators, judges, district attorneys, and law enforcement officials contemptuously violate laws and suffer no consequences, members of the public do not feel any obligation to comply.