Supreme Court of Georgia finds local court must consider Augusta man’s pro-se appeal
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Sammie Sias spent too much money on his first attorneys and now has a court appointed one. Based on this Burke County case, he would have better odds representing himself from now on during his appeal. Makes you believe his first two lawyers did take the money and run. After the Murdaugh trial and this Burke County case, where do you find a honest, competent attorney. Does the GA Bar Association post complaints and disciplinary actions against their members?