The Practice Club at Jones Creek set to open at the start of Masters week
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Awesome. I for one have been wanting this to happen for a long time! Good luck to the parties involved. Hopefully the course will be next!
Really, did anyone who has played golf before proof this article? It says unlike TopGolf, this driving range will be on green grass which makes it an actual golf course. NOT! The other two driving ranges in town. Wedges & Woods and Rolling Hills are both on green grass but that doesn’t mean they are a golf course. It means they are in a field. The Practice Club at Jones Creek is located next to what used to be a golf course years ago and next to a Clubhouse that also used to be a restaurant and wants to be again.
And I am sure all of the homeowners in the Jones Creek neighborhood will be overjoyed with this new form of excitement and entertainment that Bond Golf Global has brought them.