Trash drop-off changes anger Aiken County residents
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Look for more stuff to be dumped in isolated areas..
Where did all the new home “tax” money windfall go ?
To County Council: Please cancel the changes discussed above – those changes will only encourage illegal dumping and cause inconvenience for the rest of us. Thank you.