Trending with Mike: Design on a budget
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
I gotta ask – how did you get that pattern on the upper wall so straight and uniform using the painters tape? Great attention to detail – it continues even behind the curtain rod!
You have to measure out and find the corner points of the triangle and then stretch the tape from point to point.
Please move the sweater off your face. It really looks stupid.
David, it is my logo, my brand. It got your attention so it did it’s job. It has served me well….as has my design knowledge. I hope there was something in the article that appealed to you.