Trouble grows for Joe Mullins’ Martinez apartment complex
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
“Tell me it ain’t so Joe”
Why anyone would do business with this man is beyond me. I saw him out once, at a football game, and he is very charismatic & charming, so maybe that’s it??
Why is this man not in jail?
Perhaps he has ties to Joe Biden? As Dezi Arnaz would say, “That would esplain it.”
Did Mullins promise the Wilmington Bank president and loan officer Masters badges in exchange for skipping the normal credit check and background investigation of the borrower?