Victim is fatally shot outside Wheeless Road store
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
In before tAP locks the comments because they don’t like it when people explain basic facts.
Apparently the deceased assailant never heard the adage: I’m an old man – too old to fight, too slow to run. I’ll just shoot you and be done with it.
When I first heard something happened, I knew there had to be something that set things in motion, AND I was right. The deceased also apparently never was told that sometimes, it is best just to walk away. Just a bad situation all around.
I’d like the real story..there are two versions..one he pulled his gun after being slapped and the second one was he went to his vehicle, retrieved his gun and went inside the store and shot him…one is clearly self defense, the other is clearly murder…