Woman denied bond in slaying of Augusta neighbor
You may also like
The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request this be done in a respectful manner, and we retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name calling and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
While the outcome of this neighborly spat over a parking space cannot be justified it would be interesting to know what caused the rage that would send someone to get a gun. To politely ask someone to move their vehicle should not have led to this…
One of the things we learned in my concealed carry class was so not insert yourself into argument if you are carrying a gun. It would be impossible to prove self defense unless you were physically attacked and even then it would be iffy because you went looking for trouble..